It outlines our data protection practices, including how we collect, use, disclose and protect your Personal Information, as well as your rights with respect to your Personal Information. TradaAffiliates respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Data and to processing it in compliance with applicable laws:
- The Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018
- General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
- Any other applicable law.
WHO WE ARE
TradaAffiliates is owned by TradaGames (Jersey) Limited, 13 Castle Street, St. Helier, Jersey, JE2 3BT who is responsible for your Personal Data.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Data obtained from You when you join TradaAffiliates:
b) First name and surname
c) Contact email address
d) Company name
e) Telephone numbers and alternative contact methods (e.g: Skype)
f) Company Address
g) Your Website URL
h) Company VAT/TAX number
i) Bank Account Information or alternative payment method information
j) Analytics data with respect to your use of our Website and Services such as your IP address, click tracking and number of visits to webpages.
If you fail to provide the required information, we will not be able to create an affiliate account for you and therefore you will not be able to use our affiliate services.
4. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING
The purpose and legal basis used in the collection of the categories of data set out in the previous clause is described below:
- Name, surname, email address, company information, phone numbers, alternative contact methods, bank account information: This data is necessary and relevant for the purposes of performing our contractual relationship with yourselves as our Affiliate. The legal basis is our contractual relationship between ourselves when you agree to our Affiliate Terms and Conditions (https://tradaaffiliates.com/tradaaffiliates-terms-and-conditions/)
- E-mail address and alternative contact methods: This is so we can send to you any promotions or communications about our products and offers. The legal basis is your consent which you provide upon registration at https://www.tradaaffiliates.com.
- Analytics data so we can have a better understanding of how you use our website. The legal basis is in learning how to offer a better service and user experience.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The criteria used to determine what is ‘necessary’ depends on the nature of the particular personal data in question. Normally we determine whether there are any specific EU and/or international laws (for example license requirements, tax or corporate laws) permitting or even obliging us to keep certain personal data for a certain period of time (in which case we will keep the personal data for the maximum period indicated by any such law) and if not, whether there are any laws and/or contractual provisions that may be invoked against us by you and/or third parties and if so, what the prescriptive periods for such actions are.
If your personal data is no longer required by us, we will securely delete it.
Your data will be stored for the duration of the contract and following the termination of the agreement, your data will be retained for 6 years for the purposes of defending any legal claims that may be brought forward and being performed on the basis of a legitimate interest. In order to comply with our accounting and tax legal obligations, your personal registration data, transaction data and usage data will be retained for 10 years from the date when the transaction was made.
RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data might be shared with our technical service providers, namely Income Access, Google Analytics, Bannerflow and regulated payment processing organisations (e.g: Skrill). We will only share your personal data with relevant authorities upon request in the unlikely event of a legal investigation.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION LAWS
You have the following rights under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws:
- the right to access your data.
- the right to have your data erased.
- the right to have your data rectified.
- the right to object to further processing.
- the right to restriction of processing.
- the right to data portability.
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.